Iowa's Ride ROUTE - 2020
- Sunday Dubuque to Monticello (48 miles)
- Monday Monticello to Vinton (50 miles)
- Tuesday Vinton to Eldora (68 miles)
- Wednesday Eldora to Clarion (64 miles)
- Thursday Clarion to Emmetsburg (75 miles)
- Friday Emmetsburg to Sheldon (78 miles)
- Saturday Sheldon to Rock Rapids (33 miles)
ragbrai Route - 2021
LeMars - Storm Lake - Fort Dodge - Iowa Falls - Waterloo - Anamosa - Maquoketa - Clinton
The 2020 Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, which will take place from July 19 to 25, will start in LeMars and end in Clinton. In between, riders will stop overnight in Storm Lake, Fort Dodge, Iowa Falls, Waterloo, Anamosa and Maquoketa.
It looks like a fun course with a variety of harder and easier days mixed in.
Clocking in at a basic 420 miles with 12,306 feet of climbing, the 48th edition of this roving cycling party is the sixth shortest and 29th hilliest in route history. The 2019 ride was also the sixth shortest but the eighth flattest.