Club Ride Opportunities
1. Members and guests are welcome to participate in QCBC Rides. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Everyone 18 and older will need to sign a waiver at the start of each ride.
2. All rides will have a Ride Leader, unless otherwise listed as a “Rider’s Choice”. Cue sheets (list of turns to take during the ride) and maps are sometimes provided by the Ride Leader.
3. All QCBC rides stop as a group for mechanical problems, flat tires and for those not making it through stop light changes.
4. Be able to maintain the advertised pace of the ride that you want to participate in.
5. If you do not have the proper equipment or level of experience for the ride you have started with, the Ride Leader may ask you to ride with a group that matches your ability.
6. Bring your bike with properly inflated tires, spare tube, tools to change a flat, pump or CO2 cartridge, helmet, and a full water bottle.
7. Sign in and be ready to “roll” 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time for all club rides.