Learn about the many opportunities that the QCBC offers and talk to individuals who organize our events:
- Various paced rides: Casual Rides, Leisure Rides, Mid-Paced Rides, Fast Paced & Elite Rides
- Weekly rides: Tuesday Evening Women’s Rides, Wednesday Morning Rides, Thursday Evening Rides, Friday Morning "In-Town Loop Rides"
· Learn more about RAGBRAI and QCBC’s charter service
· Time Trials and Road Races
· Criterium and Kids Races
· Safety tips
· Commuting tips; QC Metro Map
· Bicycle Advocacy
· Ride with GPS
· Club’s new communication system
Participate in bike maintenance demonstrations:
+ Changing a flat tire
+ Bike safety check
+ Bring your own bike and get some individual advice
Find out more about our Bike Month (May) and Bike to Work Week (May 13-17) activities.
Group rides will be held at the conclusion of the event
CASUAL, LEISURE and MID-PACED RIDES START AT 1:00
STARTING FROM THE LINDSAY PARK, ACROSS RIVER DRIVE FROM VILLAGE OF EAST DAVENPORT
Location for this event is easily accessible for all by bicycle. Ride on down, enjoy some lunch at one of the many restaurants, and enjoy some camaraderie with other QC cyclists.