Here is how you can help...
- Sunday, May 28th afternoon pre-set up
- Course set up and tear down
- Work one of 4 shifts during the Crit as a Crossing or Corner Marshal or be a Flagger.
- Volunteer to work two shifts or all shifts as an at-large helper to fill in any gaps that occur
- Be a Post Crit trash clean-up leader or volunteer to tidy up the course afterwards
- Support of working volunteers...making sure volunteers have...water...snacks
Join us at our annual pre-Crit meeting with all volunteers at the Mounds St. entrance of 11th St. Precinct on Tuesday, May 2nd.
I will be there at 5:00. Pizza will start at 5:30 and the official beginning time will be 6:00 p.m.
Contact Dean "Bareback" Mathias