QCBC Spring into Bicycling Open House
Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Freight House Lower reception area
between Fresh Deli & Front Street Brewery
400 W. Beiderbeck Dr., Davenport, Iowa
Come join us and learn how the Quad Cities Bicycle Club (QCBC) can help you SPRING into bicycling!
Learn about the various rides that we offer and talk to the individuals who organize them:
- Beginner Rides JOIN US FOR A BEGINNER/LEISURE RIDE AT 1:15
- Leisure Rides
- Women's Rides
- Mid-paced Rides
- RAGBRAI Training Rides
- Learn more about RAGBRAI and QCBC's charter service
- Time Trials
- Always wanted to start commuting to work but just not sure how to get it in "gear"? Check out the QC Metro Map and talk to other cycling commuters to get help on planning your own route and learn how to handle the logistics.
- View displays highlighting the rich QCBC history.
Location for this event is easily accessible for all by bicycle. Ride on down, visit the indoor Farmers Market, purchase some lunch, and enjoy the river view
Learn about our Bike Month (May)
and Bike to Work Week (May 15-19)
Provide input for bicycle infrastructure in the QC...What does your city need to make it more bicycle friendly?
Participate in bike maintenance demonstrations. Here are some selections:
- Changing a flat tire
- Bike safety check
- Bring your own bike and get some individual advice
Come and just spend some time talking about bicycling, share stories, see how you and your family can get involved, and give us ideas on how to make the QCBC work for you!
For more information contact Deb and Dean "Bareback" Mathias at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at Dean's cell: 309-737-8429.